Advisor – Transfer pricing
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
Under the Director, International taxation, strategy, planning and transfer pricing, you will assist the director and the senior advisor in the implementation of the transfer pricing strategy and documentation including the compliance requirements as a result of OECD reports. As such, you will be required to:
- Participate in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation required in the various jurisdictions;
- Coordinate with external consultants, maintain comparable and the final reports;
- Conduct the interviews required to document the Cirque du Soleil Group's functional analyzes;
- Participate in the preparation of documents to be submitted to meet the obligations of the country by country reporting;
- Participate in the implementation of tools that will optimize the production of the required information;
- Participate in the implementation / updating of transfer pricing models and policies;
- Work closely with the financial accounting team to generate the required information;
- Support the Director and Senior Advisor in preparing responses to tax authorities as part of transfer pricing audits;
- Perform all other related transfer pricing and intercompany transactions.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) and /or Bachelor of Commerce, Finance or Economics;
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in international taxation and / or transfer pricing;
- Knowledge of SAP tool and Long View an asset;
- Good analytical ability;
- Good team spirit;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Join a dynamic, high energy and creative (DEPT.) team;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things.